Some time ago I wrote about a technique that helped me to control tremor in my left (usually) hand.  Thought it might be worth repeating in view of the recent discussions about Ms. Reno and Michael J. Fox hiding his hand.
A couple of you responded saying it worked for you also.
My tremor is  usually worse while in bed long after the last dose of Sinemet CR. It often wakes me.  I find that I can quiet it by tucking my thumb down into my fist and holding it with the fingers.  Seems to work on the right also, although I seldom have a tremor there.

For whatever its worth.

Don in W..PA