Walter asked what do you consider young- good question. While I will answer
inquiries off list, this one is probably best handled "publicly".

If you have been to a regular support group meeting(s), and feel your needs
are much different (and not being met), give it a try. Hilary brought up
good list of "younger" issues (BTW, thanks for the encouragement, Hilary!),
and I know there are others while many are the same. I for instance
appreciated privacy about my condition/disease, and wanted to disclose "as
needed" basis.

Remember this is still in the "planning of the planning" stage, I could see
tentative intial meeting to exchange ideas in June or July.

Thank you for taking the time to repply off list.

Lisa Millen