hi all

At 21:01 1999/05/21 -0400, I wrote, in part:

>i have done some serious space-planning in the wwweb-wwwinnebago
>and created a little nook for the pennies for pd project
>so that our porky porkinson the parkinson pig
>can monitor from his mini-mobile-pig-pen
>out back
>
>you will find bill's latest update in
>the pennies for pd gang section in
>the people section in
>the pienet section of
>my web-site

i forgot to mention specifically that as Part of the above re-organization
Porky Porkinson the Parkinson Pig has been Promoted
from
the media-gang section of
the People section in
the PIEnet section of
my web-site
the newly formed Pennies-for-PD-gang section of
the People section in
the PIEnet section of
my web-site

Porky is now keeping a close eye on the pennies-gang
and has left the supervision of the media-gang
in the capable hands of lynda m and barb p

so if you are looking for
Porky Porkinson the Parkinson Pig
just keep your Pupils Peeled for the Pennies-for-PD gang

those rumours about gang wars are just that - rumours;
the care-list-gang's disappearance was purely accidental

JAnet of PIEnet

janet paterson   52 now 41 dx 37 onset  [log in to unmask]
613-256-8340   PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>