Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 07:10:07 -0700
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Jeff Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please help

Janet,

Becky is having a very hard time and tried to set her parkinsns
list id to nomail.  The request failed.  She is too weak to be able to
pursue this any more.  She is in such pain that she can't eat and has lost
a lot of
weight.  She is considering a feeding tube at this point.  Will you please
help by setting her id to NoMail.

Thank you,
Jeff Jones