Brig and Sandy have both reported "heavy breathing" Yes. I have noticed
that Bob also breathes much more rapid, shallow and loudly too.  It is
almost like he is forgetting to take deep breath - but then Everything is
reduced in PD, so I guess it is not suprising.
I wonder if this could be one cause of tiredness - just not getting a full
and good top up of oxygen??

Joy Graham

  When