At 08:02 1999/05/22 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear YO Female Listmemebers,
>Is it my imagination or does PMS and PD not mix well?  I feel like a
>total basket case!  I don't think I have ever had  a worse time with
>PMS.  Cycle started this morning and I am beginning to calm down a bit
>but have been in tears (I mean on the floor, beating the floor with my
>fists, aligator tears)  all morning, (since about 5 am) .  The last few
>days have been fun as well, a real emotional roller coaster.  Am I
>insane or is this just another pleasant aspect of PD or its related
>meds?  Well, it's almost time to go to work and paint t-shirts for
>tourists!  Hahahaha!  This will be fun.  I am wearing a shirt today that
>I painted for myself that says "Outta my MIND, back in 5 minutes".
>Think that will help?
>Jennifer Smith

why do you think it's taking me one month to move house?
i'm in the dreaded menopause havoc
and some days i have all of 2 hours 'on'
let's see now
should i eat or pack?
should i brush my teeth or pack?
etc
yikes

janet

janet paterson   52 now 41 dx 37 onset  [log in to unmask]
613-256-8340   PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>