Hey Don---they don't call you "flash" for nothing!  You send us a streak of
light whenever you post.  It is hard to  live with PD, as you say, but you
always are in there fighting it, and  even when you lose friends and loved
ones you hang in there.

Soon you'll have to get that mower out and cut your grass again, if Vivian
doesn't handcuff  you to the computer----at least, please stay off the roof!

Hugs to you both,