Hello everyone.  We are new to the list.  My husband Terry has parkinson's.
Got the news Dec 98 we think he has had it at least 7 years at the age of
42.  They are thinking that it is do to his job. Sad to say they did not
follow the saftey rules.  Govenment job civil service.

Anyway we are stationed in Okinawan Japan. No support here.  I have heard
that there are people here with parkinons so will be looking into getting a
support group together.  Don't know where to start but with the Navy Neo as
she may help out.

My real question is???  Does anyone know about the meeting that is to be
held in Australia Aug 22-24.  We were planing on traveling there soon and
would like to see if we could get into the meetings.

Thanks  Pennie and Terry