Dear Virginia Christiansen

Thanks so much to you all for sending me info about the timers.  So far,
this one below - Voice Craft - sounds the best.

Trouble is I am in Australia, so I am not sure if Radio Shack have them
here (or indeed if we have Radio Shack places (I am confused 'cos I used to
live in Canada and the name is familiar to me... can my Aussie mates advise
please?)