Hi Pennie & Terry,

Do you live in Japan?

This is Joy Graham - from Perth here - If you come to the conference I hope
to meet you too!  Bob and I organised the last conference in Perth and this
was when we "discovered" Kathrynne Holden.  Jeanna is right, she is worth
coming to hear!!!  We are launching an Australian version of her nutrition
manual at the conference.

I can assure you our conferences are GREAT!

Now, another thing.  We (that is the Parkinson's Associaiton of WA and
Curtin University school of nursing) recently held a course on PD for
health professsionals to which a nurse from Japan attended.  Would you like
to be put in touch with her? I have no real idea of where she lives, but I
do have her email address.

My best wishes

JOY Graham (CG Bob, nearly 60, PD for ten years)