Thanks for the welcome Linda.  The doctor is alillte worried about him as it
seems to be going alot faster  than she see has seen as it is aquaired.  He
has to work 5 more years to get his retirment and doctor says (of course
only God knows) that he may be in wheel chair by than.  They are not telling
him this to upset him just to not let things go by.  You know we all think
we will do it tomarrow.  LIke exercise or start our diet.  Well we both are
putting our faith in God and working hard to learn what we can to get
through this.  Pennie and Terry