Joy that would be great.  Please send any information you have.  As I stated
we don't have alot here.  We went home last month (USA) and had a doctor
check him over. States the samethings that the doctor here does.

I do hope that we are able to meet in Australia.  That would be so much fun.

Pennie and Terry