>I use outlook express lot would like some of my advice lolo so the only way
>I can get back is to reply to author. am glad to see so many new members.
>but I never get their email address. so can only wait to reply.

Hi Don--- the address of the person who sends the post is in the header at
the top of the message---look on the line that says "From" (you'll see mine
on this post)  That should give you the address so you can add it to your
list, and email the "newbie". Will that work for you???

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "