Joy -
I would greatly appreciate a copy of this article.
Although I live in Canada, I was not the person who wrote about this.
I would definitely like to see a copy of that person's contact with C03
as well, if you happen to have it.

Thank you.

- Marilyn -

At 11:08 PM 5/14/1999 +0800, Bob & Joy Graham wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>last year (?) someome wrote to the List from Canada, I think, about their
>contact with carbon monoxide poisoning and their resultant PD.  I have an
>article to send to this person about a bus driver in Perth WA  who has
>developed PD from a poorly maintained bus which was spewing carbon monoxide
>everywhere.
>
>If you could contact me at my email address, I will send it to you if you
>are still with us on the List.
>
>Sincerely
>

>JOY Graham

  Marilyn Gang       [log in to unmask]      Toronto, Ontario, Canada