hi all

At 15:22 1999/05/26 PDT, eddielee wrote:
>Please remove my name from list.   As a CG for PWP, I appreciate
>the information, but just do not have time to handle the volume.
>Pehaps I can come back, but for now  please remove me
>from your lists.   [log in to unmask]

"pienet" section of my web site
"a new voice"

if you have any problems
please contact me privately

janet

the pienet list elf

janet paterson   52 now 41 dx 37 onset  [log in to unmask]
613-256-8340   PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>