hi all

At 12:09 1999/05/22 -0700, sandy wrote:
>Well what do you know...I am not crazy after all.  It is almost time
>for my cycle and I feel as though I am genuinely losing my mind.
>I usually take 6 sinemet in  1 litre of water a day...but during
>premenstruation I take double that...and sometimes I feel there
>is no sinemet in me at all.  I have had pd now for 18 1/2 yrs
>and the rigidity during this time is horrendous. I feel like wet
>cement beginning to dry....My mood swings are way out there...like
>a bungi jump.  It is good to know I aam not in this boat alone.
>Just hate that anyone else has to experience this hell on earth.
>Really struggling today...Need prayers...keeping up the fight though.
>Sandy

yep!

yep!

me too!

this issue [lack of research]
has been my pet peeve since my first message to this group in 1995
"hello and hormones"

if you are weak of heart or RAM
do NOT search the PIEnet archives under "hormones"

hey porky
howzabout a special section of "pennies for parkinson's"
devoted to this area?

in re the struggle/prayers/fight:

it's a challenge
it's a test

come heck or high water
i'm going to pass this one with colours flying high

janet

janet paterson   52 now 41 dx 37 onset  [log in to unmask]
613-256-8340   PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>