        Last monday Gordon had an appointment at the upgraded VA facility at
Redding, Ca. We were most impressed.
        While we were there for prescriptions, mainly, he had a physical, blood
draw and good interview with Nurse Practitioner.
        They offer Physical Therapy, occupational also,and more advanced medical
care.
        Now, for we Northern Californians, there is a new unit at what was Mather
Field, in Sacramento. I am curious if any of you know which doctors are
available there.There is also a unit at Martinez--in the Bay Area. This
area is from the Northern Calif. border to Sacramento.
        While she could not put us in touch with the Reno Facility, she said
several of her clients go over there and it is no problem, just call.
        This upgrading of the VA facillites was part of the Clinton platform, yes,
it was---Hope it is of us to some of you. We were impressed. T. L. Seese
 P.S. Ivan, all of this coincided with your information about an official
alliance of VA and NPF..which for once I copied!