Dear Porky and Porquetta---I wonder if you are aware that you have some
very famous relatives who have not been recruited for this project?  In the
wonderful city of Cincinnati, Ohio, on the Ohio River, they have pigs that
FLY!  They have even erected monuments along the river in their honor!
Cincinnati, as you may know, is sometimes known as "Porkopolis", due to the
past eminence of the city as the site of ---gasp!---packing plants which
process pork !   Perhaps the winged pigs are spirits of the lost ones , or
perhaps a tribute to their martyrdom?  In any case, should they seek refuge
in Parkinsaw, I hope they would be welcome.

(P.S.---as that eminent comic Dave Barry would say, "I am NOT making this up!")

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !