Dorothy-- I suggest you ask your questions at the "Ask an Expert" website
below, where queries re: PD are answered briefly by Dr Dalvi---(he happens
to be Peter's neuro).

http://www.netwellness.org/expert/expert_frame.htm

>Has anyone been given either of these drugs for confusion (especially at
>night) without hallucinations or paranoia?
>
>If so, what dose did you start with?  Were you taking an antidepressant at
>the same time?  Any side effects?  Was this a medicine that you could be on
>and stop after a short while?
>
>I have read information on these drugs but wanted input from someone who was
>involved with either of these drugs.  Thanks for the input.

>Dorothy CG Roy 68/42/40

Peter's experience is with Seroquel, and he does also take Prozac--no side
effects so far. He started with 1/2 of the 25mg tab, than 1, now 1 &1/2
tablets at bedtime.  He does have mild hallucinations, however.  Seroquel
doesn't require the blood tests that Clozaril does.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "