Marilyn, you will soon see you have opened the floodgates! I have been away a
few days and had over 500 posts to read, out of which I replied to about 25,
actually have about 100 left. Welcome to the list.  I am here because of my
late father, Max, I always thought that I would get off this list when he
passed, but these people are my extended family and friends. They were here
when we needed them, and I try to do what I can to continue the tradition.
You will be glad you came, I promise! Good luck to you and your Dad.
Ken Becker