I was having trouble with feet & legs swelling. I was taking Procardia and
then Adalat(which is apparently the same as)for high blood pressure.  I had
taken it for several years with no side effects.  My primary doctor thought
the Mirapex was causing the sweling and the nuerologist thought not!  I tried
cutting back on the Mirapex, but it didn' t help the swelling!  I decided I
needed the Mirapex and would put up with the swelling.  Then my regular
doctor decided he had another case of long term use of procardia which had
developed a swelling problem, so he changed my blood pressure medicine to
Norvasc.  Bingo! I am having very little if any swelling
now. Cross my fingers that it says that way.

Those of you having problems may have to juggle other medicines.

Ruth Clark