since my mothers death. I have lost 2 PD. friends, and 2 female friends has
com down with cancer. one is a day by day one and three maybe a year. my
mother was battiest. but one of my sisters and nieces is one of those way
out churches. some say cults. they told me I would not get to heaven unless
I was one of them. I am a DISCIPLES.went to catholic,Methodist.presperten.
all I ever asked was for you to believe in GOD. this has been causing me to
go in out of this world. as of now their is so much I can't understand. I
told CHARLIE I was on 4/2o/250 sinnement a day. he said as long as I have
had PD. HE THOUGHT THAT WAS REASONABLY.6 dilinton pills a day. at least 6
pills at a time. what my sleeping ones are I don't know. I listen to a tape
that is to help me sleep and stop smoking.  lolo VIVIAN says MR. PD is hear
now. not mean but hard to say much or understand.  so forgive me.  I have
made it this long I will make it.  so give my love to the world.

                            I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                  BEST MED. FOR PD IS

                                BELIEVE IN A CURE