Hi folks,

And greetings from Porky!

He has had quite a busy week. On Wednesday, he came to exercise class with me,
where he was greeted with great acclaim, and much generosity.  He wanted to
participate in the class, but couldnt understand why he had to sit in a chair
to do exercises.  His legs were too short, so he tried standing on a chair,
but he fell off, so he decided to go to the care=givers meeting next  door
instead. Porky said afterwards that he couldnt believe that PWPs could expend
so much energy, while sitting on a chair, doing exercises. He was exhausted ,
he said, just from watching.

I promised him Thursday's outing  would be more relaxing.  In fact, we didnt
even have to go anywhere - it was my turn to play  hostess to my bookclub.
Once again, Porky was the star of the show. And once again, these fine ladies
who just a couple of weeks ago donated so generously to our walkathon, were
inspired to dig through their purses and give what they could to Porky

TIME TO BE GENEROUS, FOLKS!

hilary blue (for)

PORKY PORKINSON, THE PARKINSON PIG