Dear Listmembers,
I feel very fortunate to be able to attend the 5th Multidisciplinary
Conference on Parkinson's Disease in Sydney, Australia this August
22-24.  I expect to arrive in Sydney a few days before the conference,
and will stay on for a few days following.

If any local PD support groups have a meeting during that time, I would
enjoy attending -- if such meetings are not "closed" of course. Please
contact me offlist in this regard.

Best,
Kathrynne

--