Dick (54/17) started breathing heavily upon slight exertion over a year ago -
perhaps as long as two years ago.  His neuro didn't have any answers, but his
GP was alarmed and immediately put him through a whole battery of tests.  No
physiological cause was found, although that doesn't mean PD or the meds
aren't responsible.

Interestingly enough, when this topic came up, we realized that he hadn't
been short of breath now for some time.  We know his breathing is compromised
somehow, because he had a recent health screening, and his breathing test
showed that he can't expell breath at a normal level.  We can't explain why
the symptoms went away.  His best guess is that he has been more physically
active in the past few months, and may be in better physical condition.

Margie