> Becky is having a very hard time and tried to set her parkinsns
> list id to nomail.  The request failed.  She is too weak to be able to
> pursue this any more.  She is in such pain that she can't eat and has lost
> a lot of
> weight.  She is considering a feeding tube at this point.

Her weight loss is a cause for concern, and she should definitely
consider a feeding tube so that she can maintain weight, hydration, and
nutrient repletion.

> They can't seem to find the source of the pain.  It began slowly in he
> gut and has spread.  One doctor dismissed it as irratible bowel but when it
> grows to encompass the throat, neck, shoulders, and legs it seems to me to
> be more than that.

Has she been constipation? If so, have the doctors ruled out bowel
impaction?

> killers.  She's currently trying to cleanse her body of mercury build-up
> and other chemicals with a havy regieme on herbs in hopes that this will
> help.

That may be good; however, did the pain begin before or after her use of
this cleansing treatment? Are her doctors aware of her cleansing
regimen? Is it possible that she received some contaminated herbal
products? This is not unknown, unfortunately, and has been the cause of
damage to the liver and/or kidneys. If the doctors are not aware of
these herbs, etc., they should be informed immediately so that they can
test appropriately.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--