I was once a young PWP. (35) YOU SEE I CALL THAT YOUNG AS I AM 76.  I HAD TO
GIVE UP MY BUSINESS. could not do any work. and not hospelsion. got a
disable pay. lot of you still work is older than 35. me 30 years of PD. what
I want to say we older one has our problems. like loosing lot of PD friends
and others. other one died at 4:am 23 SUNDAY. SO YOU SEE WE TO HAVE
TROUBLES.  so it is worse to be young or old with PD. I thank GOT HAS let
live this long. my legs swell hurt but we all got to live with PD.  oh when
a new family member get on line please give your email address so we can get
you of line. JUDITH,JANET, CAMELLIA,BARB. am I DON OR MR. PD.  MY NITRO
PATCHES WHERE INCREED. I THINK THEY SAY 6 SOMETHING. I am fighting like the
blue blazes to see the next day.

                               I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                 LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                 BEST MED. FOR PD IS