Friends,

It has been a roller coaster year for me so far, and it's only going to get
more so.
I have met a caring, young, completely understanding woman, decided right
away that she was the one, and proposed to her, all in the span of 2 months.
I am so scared and so excited all at once, I can not tell you. We've set a
tentative wedding date for New Year's Eve 1999. Meanwhile, my father has been
keeping the JDroli mailbox clean.
What I want to know from you, my friends, is something that my "Pill happy",
neurologist obviously either doesn't know, or just won't tell me. Have there
been any major breakthroughs: Treatments, FDA approvals, while I have been
wooing my fiance?
Please respond.
Dancing at my wedding would be the ultimate goal, but I would settle for
walking down the aisle.

Love you all,
Jacob M. Drollinger (28,10)