Oh dear , what is the world coming to? I just phoned my pharmacy to renew my
prescriptions. And wonder of wonders - they have become automated. So here am
I, already requiring dialling assistance from Bell Atlantic, now facing  Giant
Pharmacy's automated system. First, you dial in your prescription no, then
your phone no. Rhen they thank you for calling, and you haves to call again
for each  prescription!  One small glimmer of hope - if  you have a rotary
phone you can speak to an operator. Well, they cant seem my phone - can they?
- so I waited for an operator to coe on the line - who turned out to be a
pharmacist, who actually was vey sympathetic, and told me to do just that each
time I  had to call in.
Oh, the price of progress!
HIlary 'Blue