Dear Pennie,
Welcome to the list -- you'll find lots of support here, many countries
are represented.

> My real question is???  Does anyone know about the meeting that is to be
> held in Australia Aug 22-24.  We were planing on traveling there soon and
> would like to see if we could get into the meetings.

The Fifth Multi Disciplinary Conference on Parkinson's Disease will take
place in Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, Australia, Aug. 22-24. Featured
speakers will be Professor Stanley Fahn (USA), Professor Tony Lang
(Canada), and Professor Eduardo Tolosa (Spain). Contact Ms. Eleanor
Loveridge or Ms. Emma Waygood at:

Tel: +61 2 9956 8333
Fax: +61 2 9956 5154

I hope to meet you there!

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/