Hello,
I wrote to the list a while ago introducing myself and telling you that my
uncle had been diagnosed with PD. He was put on Sinemet and has had severe
swelling in his ankle and leg. Is this happening with anyone else? Is this a
side effect? we really don't know much about PD other than what I have read
or information I have found on line. Please help me out. My uncle is 76. He
is getting quite depressed as he is having lots of difficulty with this
swelling, walking and sleeping without aching afterwards. Thanks for your
support,
leslie