Dear folks,
I am confused. I remember no-one called Harriet on the list. Then this Harriet
must be someone new. I'd like to be able to welcome her. Could she tell us
about herself.
But I dont think there ever was a Harriet. I see no mention of her until the
'response to Harriet re: PD- unfriendly'. And I know that Harriet didn't post
the original item

                BECAUSE I DID!!!!!

Hilary Blue

P.S.  This was meant as a joke, not a complaint.!

haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha
haha