> > Now, here is a pig with an agenda.  Hardly had she climbed out of the
> > cardboard box in the storeroom under the stairs, than she was in my lap,
> > tugging at my ear. 'So you get it too?' she said.
> > 'Get what", i asked.
> > 'you know, before your period'.
> > Porky Porkinson, the original Parkinson Pig sighed. 'There she goes again.
> > Alwways on about female stuff" He stood up and shook himself a bit, so that we
> > could hear the money rattling inside him, and then settled down comfortably
> > once more.
> > Porquetta, his sibling pigling, shrugged and said,"so what if I do. Someone
> > has to say something sometime. And we females are at least half the
> > population.  If we have problems to which solutions should be found, well I say
> > lets find them. "
> > "But menstruation, that isn't a problem,  its a fact of life, and anyway , I
> > thought we were talking PD here. PD attacks mainly older people who, even if
> > they are female, are beyond that sort of problem."
> > I couldnt stand it any longer. 'Porky' I cried, I'm shocked at your attitude.
> > You are doing so much to collect Pennies for Parkinson"s and yet you still have
> > that old fashioned belief that all PWP's are old. Besides havent you lived in
> > my house long enuff to notice that evey 3 to 4 weeks I turn your life into .."
> > :a heck of a bad experience" He finishesd my sentence for me. 'Its that  -
> > what do they call it "
> > "PMS" said Porquetta, taking advantage of his hesitation. 'Pre menstral
> > 'syndrome. Lots of women get it.  But when you have Parkinson's it seems much worse"
> > Well", I said, there has been discussion on the list lately - and the popular
> > opinion seems to boe that PMS is not only exaggerated, but includes a need
> > for more sinemet"
> > 'You see, I was right, I was right, " said Porquetta. "This is an important
> > conclusion.  Is anybody doing any research? They ought to be!"
I could see that Porquetta was getting  quite excited. This could be the
beginning of a crusade to save womankind - at least from PD.
And Porquetta would lead them all.
But where to start?
Porquetta looked at me. "Do you think the people on the list might have some ideas?'
"Let's ask them," I said.

Hilary Blue