-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Leo Fuhr <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: dinsdag 25 mei 1999 20:48
Onderwerp: Paolini Massimo looping message

Hello Jeanette,

>> The last couple of days I keep getting a message from Systems
Administrator telling me that my PIE  message is not reaching Paolini
Massimo <<

Paolini's emailaddress can for some reason not be reached. His provider has
installed an auto-respons-message for those cases. This auto-respons is sent
by the (sys-adm of the) provider on behalf of paolini directly to the
original sender of the message to the list every time you send a  message to
the list.
So when I send this message i will be getting one again.

>> Is this something I need to be concerned about? <<

I suggest that Barb P.  puts Paolini's settings to nomail.

Hans.