Jeanette:  I thought it was just an aberration; I've received several "unable
to deliver to Paoloni Massimo messages", after posting a message to the list
and thought it was an isolated incident.  Unfortunately, I have no clue as to
who Paolino Massimo is, but he's trying hard to get through.  Now, there are
two of us getting this message; could there be more?  I can only assume my
latest posts have gone through, although I haven't heard much in reply.

John Bjork