Hi,

I got one of those returned messages to P. Massimo the other day; should
I say Uh Oh?  I just set up my brand new PC, after having "caved"--gave
up my Mac. I suppose in a perverse way, one could say a sophisticated
computer deserves a sophisticated virus, but please tell me it isn't so.

Also, I'd hate to think that we might be starting another legend.

Ann

P.S.  I just had a thought; since I'm just getting used to my PC, when I
send a message and/or reply to one, for some reason I sometimes get an
extra "To:"  Now I'm not a programmer let alone a hacker or Sys. Admin.,
but could a hacker or Admin. somehow be assigning a name to unaddressed
"To:s"?  Just a thought.