-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: KEn Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: woensdag 26 mei 1999 6:30
Onderwerp: Re: PORKY PORKINSON, THE PARKINSON PIG

>> Perhaps!:-)  <<

Would this work??
When the porkinside of Porky Porkinson is stuffed with money, we don't smash
Porky to porkieces, but we simply KLOON the Parkinson Pig into many, many,
many Porkids.  That way the porkinside money will be klooned in the
porkrogress as well.......resulting in many more Porkennies for Parkinsons.

[BTW 1: is it Porkennies??.........or........porKENnies...........

[BTW 2: Wasn't the pig's name mispelled. Shouldn't it be: Porky PorKENson,
the ParKENson Pig]