Jennifer,
        I'm with you only in what is called perimenopause, that gray area when the
female reproductive system is doing all sorts of adjusting.  Trying to
adjust the PD meds and the hormones has had me in tears, too!  When I
complain to my male neuro and primary care dr. I don't feel the empathy I
need.  At least both have allowed me to try readjustments on hormones/pd
meds and I'm hoping to see improvements.  It's not all in our minds!!!

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?