Pinky, the  singing PD piggy, is mostly tottering on the edge of things.
 He DEFINITELY is a"different" kind of piggy.

Pinky is still struggling with dopamine and adrenaline and sugar
deficiencies. But, on SPECIAL occasions, Pinky TRANSFORMS
himself.  Incredibly, he sings in tuxedos on glittering stages,
and wows audiences with his beautiful," tremulous " voice.

Imagine that!

His fans EVERYWHERE are astonished by how well his
medications work for short periods.

Pinky's friends  are all " FABULOUS " piggies, squealing at his
basso profundo solos.

 He is so busy memorizing an hour's program, for his
upcoming PROFESSIONAL  stage debut, that
he rarely emerges from his studio these days.

Pinky was last seen in his mud-specked blue and silver "88 Chevy Blazer,
singing to a  cassette  tape at the Forest Avenue traffic lights.

His shows are on June 17-19, 1999, in the 286-seat Portland Performing
Arts Center,  25A Forest Avenue, Portland, Maine, part of the upcoming
Maine Gay Men's Chorus performances. Tickets are in the $10 - $12 range.

Rumors are out that a throng of TV cameras are
expected.

Pinky sends best wishes  to the  rest of the PD family.

He hopes his many cyber-fans  will send lots of
little notes by surface mail - to show off to the fans, admirers
and other enthusiasts who troop to his
oceanside kitchen in Portland, Maine.

Please write hime at:

Pinky the PD Piggy,
c/o PWP Productions, Inc.
9 Range Street
Portland, Maine 04103
USA

:-0 (singing bass solo)

On Tue, 25 May 1999 13:06:11 -0500 Camilla Flintermann
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Dear Porquetta---the thing that naturally leaps to mind is that
>perhaps
>that other  pig of  great personality, MISS PIGGY, could agree to be
>"front pig" for the cause.  Though she has never spoken publically of
>PMS,
>one can assume it is not unknown to her.
>
>What Ali, Fox, et al  do for the sake of PD  in general, Miss Piggy
>could
>do for the PMS problem---a pulchritudinous  porcine "poster pig", for
>sure!
>The involvement of one so glamourous and well known couldn't hurt!
>Perhaps all the female pigs up in Parkinsaw would volunteer to pitch
>in---I'm sure they would all be rooting for the cause!
>
>Keep us posted!
>

>        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>
>
>         http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm
>
>                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
>                             the best medecine !

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)