Hope you WOW them - I am sure that you will   -  I envy you - after singing
( bass ) in various groups for 60 years off and on - mostly on - I've had to
give up - emphysema and chronic bronchitis have conquered. All my energy now
goes into taking care of Her Majesty  - Cecily-   she just started Speech
Therapy as an outpatient yesterday at a local hospital.  They called this
morning to tell me to come in the Emergency area and get a wheelchair to
take her to the Speech area -  this gives us the shortest possible route.
There are nice people around.
Bob Anibal