John, that last Parkinsaw story made me LAUGH like a pig, I was snorting!  I
have one question: How come anytime anything happens in the world, everyone
wants to fire Janet Reno?  She does not appear to be Chinese, and when the
secrets were (Allegedly) stolen, she was in Miami, where the only use of
nuclear weapons is by students and street gangs. Government officials have no
access to them at all! (Unless they are being sold in topless bars???)   Keep
up the good work, and "may the Pork be with you......"