As usual, I'm doing the typing on Porky's behalf. His feet are not exactly
designed to fit this keyboard. And until someone designs a porcine-friendly
keyboard, I guess this is how we'll do it.
Porky asks me to tell you that he is pretty sure h e has no family in New
England.  Not even in Porkland, Maine. Or New HAMpshire.
 But , wait a minute - my father-in-law is from Bridgepork, Conn. Maybe there
is some connection there?  Could that be? I certainly recognise some of the
names you  quoted.

Hilary Blue (on behalf of PORKY PORKINSON, THE PARKINSON PIG)