Hi Jim,

  Interesting that you mentioned Coca-Cola.  I prefer Mountain Dew for a
Sinemet boost.

Ingredients in Mt. Dew include favored Parkie-ingredients (Kathrynne
Holden - what do you have to say, oh diet guru that you are?):

 - concentrated orange juice
 - citric acid
 - carbonated water.

I find that Coca-Cola helps, but more slowly.

In either case, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups do wonders --( Barb Mallut and
other PWP chocolate lovers can confirm?)!

Ivan
:-)
On Thu, 27 May 1999 11:53:36 EDT Jim Finn <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Group -
>
>Here's a little trick that I find helps to quickly "kick-in" Sinemet;
>especially the first dose in the morning.
>
>Instead of taking it with water, I use regular (Classic) Coca-Cola.
>It seems
>(for me, at least) to work better than water or fruit juice.
>
>Try it; you've got nothing to lose.
>
>Jim

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)