About 15 years ago I had knee surgery.  I seemed to go along well for
nearly 10 years.
Then the tremors began.

This spring my neuro told me about an incident during his internship.
One of his instructors showed him a woman who had pd and arthritis.
Her left hand looked just fine, but the right one (where her tremor was)
was gnarled and twisted with the arthritis.  He said the tremor had
aggravated it.  This he said is what is happening to my knee.

So, if the ortho says he will do the replacement, I am going to take it.

Thank you all for the words of encouragement, I guess it is not so bad
to be too young for some things.
Marling
50/46/who knows when it started