HI All,

I have read some of your comments about the various dry mouth symptoms and
some wishing they had more saliva at various times of the day.  While this
doesn't concern me personally, I did learn this week about a new product that
has been approved now called Salagen.  It is used now by rhuematolotists for
the generation of saliva in some types of patients.  Salagen is made in
tablet form by MGI, a small Minneapolis pharmaceutical company.  I just
wanted to point this out as it was totally news to me.  I thought some of you
might want to ask your doctors about this and potentially try it.

Doug in KC