Ti all of you who have made this  new resource possible, I thank ou y ou  for
far more than you can ever know.
As you know, I have been involved in a months' long battle  to regain custody
of my daughters. When i was asked what support I would be able to give them in
the event they did come home, I mentioned the establishment of this list.
This was greeted with much acclaim by the welfare workers involved, as
something that would surely aid my daughters' adjustment to living with a
      Parkinsonian mother. THank you for your timely appearance.
Hilary Blue.
PS Jessi is coming home in June, and Jane Amy in August