For assistence in identifying PIE pigs, which is becoming complicated, here is a copy of
yesterday's post on the subject by yours truly:

Announcing a new product from the folks that brought you the Mess-B-Gone
PD Bib, and the Parkin-Suit, the stain resistent apparel for all
occasions.  This hot item will soon be de rigour for all denizens of the
PIE List.  In fact, you won't leave home without it.  We're talking
about the TAPIK--The Applied Pig Identification Kit.  Be confused no
more when those little piggies wander into your cyberspace.   Laugh at
the historical mix-up of days gone by.  You will instantly know whether
the little porker is the Parkinsaw Pig, Miss Piggy, Babe, Pinky Pig,
Porquetta or the Porky Porkinson himself.  Using previously unavailable
stealth technology used at Los Alamos to detect and deter theft of
nuclear secrets, this amazing device will enable the most technically
inept user to instantly and positively identify all pigs.  Previously
used in Congress to identify Pork Barrel budget items, this timely tool
will pay for itself by eliminating lost time and energy.  Available in
Flaming Chinese Red and Los Alamos Blush.  Look for more details in next
week's "A View from the Lighter Side of PD newsletter.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI