There was great consternation in the Porkinson's Parlour.  "I don't believe
it," said Porky Porkinson, the Parkinson's Pig. "You mean there are people out
there on the list, who doont know who I am ">
"Stop Squealing" said Porquetta, his plump and pretty pigling sibling. "Maybe
you're not as famous as you think.  And maybe there are people out there who
aren't glued to their computer screens, day in and day out, like you.  Maybe
they subscribe to the Digest, or maybe.."
"But I'm supposed to be famous. Everybody is supposed to know who I am. I'm
supposed to be out there collecting PENNIES FOR PARKINSON'S"
"PRecisely my point, my proud pig" said I, thinking this was a good point to
intervene.

Hilary Blue