The Chamber of Commerce in Parkinsaw, MI has authorized me to extend to the various pigs who
may be in danger of becoming a pork roast safe passage to Parkinsaw, and a safe-sty for them
to hide in.  The Parkinson Sensitive Operations Officer, who would be in charge of the witless
protection program has had years of experience working in nuclear secrets security at Los
Alamos.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI