Carole:  Pigs are revered in Parkinsaw mainly due to their superior intelligence,
sophistication and ability to donate their brain cells.  Did I mention taste? ( Just
kidding!).
They will be as safe as our nation's nuclear secrets.  The Special Operations Officer, Dudley
Dowrong has had years of experience in developing and promulgating sophisticated security
plans for the very protection of our most sensitive weapons.  He's true blue, and I didn't
know he drank until I saw him sober fishing at 6 AM the other day.  Everyone always knows
where he is so he's easy to find:  On his favorite bar stool over at the Northern Lights
microbrewery.  As for me, I live on walley, whitefish, venison and Levolager beer.  (For the
other problem you alluded to, we recommend you consider inserting an undercover operative into
the CT location.)

John BJork